Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back early to trade once again!!!!!

Back early to trade once again!!!!!
Hi,
Thought I would take the summer off and let the cards set until fall, but change of plans. Beckett decided to charge my pay pal account without my approval. They said I had the account set up for auto renewal, but for the last 6 months I have had a customer serves person calling me every other day to renew my account. (But I had auto renewal) My *****!!! The guy today told me he could go into my pay pal and change the settings if I wanted him to. Why is anyone from beckett doing anything with bank account settings. Just a heads up everyone, watch when your account time is running out. On a brighter note hope to do as many or more trades this year. (49)

Thanks,
Bill

RE: Back early to trade once again!!!!!
Offer sent....
Only U.S. trading until further notice....

Wait, the CS offered to update YOUR Paypal settings? Wouldn't he need your sign-in information in order to do that? That seems shady to me.

(06-01-2016, 04:11 PM)shierydana Wrote: Wait, the CS offered to update YOUR Paypal settings? Wouldn't he need your sign-in information in order to do that? That seems shady to me.
I never use the auto renew or auto pay on anything, so I know were it was set, and why would customer serves keep calling me for six months to renew?????? Thanks for the read.

Bill

I suspect Beckett is spending more and selling less than they used to, but that's just a guess.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.