`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
LTB Tons of items: Topps Chrome ref / T-Rich / Edgerrin James / T-Mac / V.Carter

LTB Tons of items: Topps Chrome ref / T-Rich / Edgerrin James / T-Mac / V.Carter
im looking for a few pc items. Not really looking to trade only buy at the moment. I might consider a trade if you really need something that isn't breaking a complete set that I have listed.

I pc Trent Richardson / Edgerrin James / Tracy Mcgrady / Vince Carter.

Im also have decided to complete all refractor sets from Topps chrome. I might also try to complete colored sets as well.

Lets make this fun and see where this goes! Paypal ready!!!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

RE: LTB Tons of items: Topps Chrome ref / T-Rich / Edgerrin James / T-Mac / V.Carter
you can check me
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]

RE: LTB Tons of items: Topps Chrome ref / T-Rich / Edgerrin James / T-Mac / V.Carter
check my org.

I have a bunch of Topps chrome refractors listed. Feel free to take a look.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

I have a ton of 2012 Chrome Refractors message me if you're interested
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(05-29-2016, 01:32 PM)jon1959 Wrote: you can check me
Sorry didn't see anything I could use right now

(05-31-2016, 11:49 AM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: check my org.
I need every single topps chrome refractor that you have listed. Also interested in any sp var. chrome you may have.

I have some Topps Chrome refractors available if you want to check my organize. Send me an offer if you see anything you need.

thanks
Dan

I don't have them listed in my organize, way to many. But I have over 600 2014 chrome and 700 2015 chrome refractors of all different colors. Except for the gold's, I didn't pull any from either of them years. If you have a list of what you need, pm me and we can go from there. I may also have 300 or so of 2013 chrome refractors
Looking for HOF, Old School Players patches and autos

bucket:
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/M...?start=all

tags:
http://s37.photobucket.com/home/MADDMAXX714/tags

All responded too! Lets make some deals!