`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
1986 Topps Football Roger Craig Pristine 10: advice on selling

RE: 1986 Topps Football Roger Craig Pristine 10: advice on selling
At the risk of being e negative one, has he gotten the money yet? I didn't see the sale, but we know how buyers can be
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(06-10-2016, 03:54 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: At the risk of being e negative one, has he gotten the money yet? I didn't see the sale, but we know how buyers can be
Yes. The buyer was great, paid immediately.

As to the earlier poster, I happen to have a ton of 1986 Topps Roger Craig cards and a ton of the green bordered 1986 Topps football cards. There is a reason there is only 1 green bordered pristine 10, namely how condition sensitive the green borders are. The Roger Craig pristine 10 was amazing and clearly stood out compared to others. At the suggestion of my Beckett rep I even submitted for reconsideration to bump to a black label. It didn't bump because they said there were "flaws" with the top and bottom edges on the back. I didn't see them but that's the only thing they found. Other than that, the card was flawless.

Congrats on the sale! Speaking as a guy who still keeps tabs on the guy in my sig, the set can definitely trump the depicted player in terms of collectable value. I have received some surprisingly large offers for low-numbered parallels from popular sets.
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]