`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made a Healthy Choice, Worked Out Pretty Good!

Made a Healthy Choice, Worked Out Pretty Good!
So on this late Friday afternoon, I was dragging the last couple of hours at work.

A couple of times a week I end up walking to the gas station on the corner to grab some chips, candy and/or a soda for a quick pick-me-up.

Well, I've been working out lately and trying to eat better.

So this afternoon, when I walked out for my usual break, I stopped and thought, you know, rather than all the junk food from the gas station, maybe I should see if that little mom-and-pop pharmacy still has any packs left out of that 2016 Opening Day box.

So I spent what I usually spend on junk food - about $5 - and grabbed five packs.

I pulled the following:

Schwarber RC (I think I'm starting to PC him)
Conforto RC
Bryant base
Bryant "Alternate Reality" insert
Correa "Alternate Reality" insert
And, my #1 PC guy ... Mike Trout blue foil parallel!!!

Nothing earth shattering, but not bad at all for $5, and much more to show for it than a bunch of junk that makes me feel like crap in the long run.

RE: Made a Healthy Choice, Worked Out Pretty Good!
Wow those were pretty good packs.I gained the weight I lost last year when I started drinking soda, thinking about cutting out the soda again. Oh and good luck with your choice!

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

The "healthy" choice is addictive ... Beware. Sure, starts innocently .... A few pack of insoluble fiber here, a few there. Until that day when you pull a rare and valuble retail insoluble fiber hit. Then you're hooked. Beware, Randy soon you'll be making 'healthy' choices every day and trying to find your next big 'heathy' score abd spending all your money in various retail stores throughout your town. Sure, it starts innocently enough, but go back to chips and soda and leave the cardboard behind. It's better to be fat and rich than skinny and destitute pushing a shopping cart full of boxes of your addictive colorful boards of fiber.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Awesome stuff RJ.......I always like OD......nothing that will get you rich, but good looking stuff.

Forget DrM...go for it man!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(05-21-2016, 02:15 AM)esa0315 Wrote: Wow those were pretty good packs.I gained the weight I lost last year when I started drinking soda, thinking about cutting out the soda again. Oh and good luck with your choice!
Soda is the key, and I know because I love it. I once stopped drinking soda for exactly 11 days ... didn't change anything else about diet or exercise ... and lost seven pounds. Crazy.
(05-21-2016, 07:54 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: The "healthy" choice is addictive ... Beware. Sure, starts innocently .... A few pack of insoluble fiber here, a few there. Until that day when you pull a rare and valuble retail insoluble fiber hit. Then you're hooked. Beware, Randy soon you'll be making 'healthy' choices every day and trying to find your next big 'heathy' score abd spending all your money in various retail stores throughout your town. Sure, it starts innocently enough, but go back to chips and soda and leave the cardboard behind. It's better to be fat and rich than skinny and destitute pushing a shopping cart full of boxes of your addictive colorful boards of fiber.
That ship sailed looooong ago, my friend!
(05-21-2016, 07:58 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome stuff RJ.......I always like OD......nothing that will get you rich, but good looking stuff.

Forget DrM...go for it man!
Thanks Joseph the Broseph. I actually already had the blue foil Trout because you sent me one, but it was fun to pull one on my own.

Atleast you got a pc hit
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK