`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What is up with this?

What is up with this?
Are there any moderators on this page anymore?.... 7 pages of spam posts up since last night ..... smh

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: What is up with this?
Bush league, man....bush league.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(05-17-2016, 08:06 AM)bselje Wrote: Bush league, man....bush league.
and obviously they cant stop it the spamming ... its there now.... smh ..... who feels like dealing with that

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Beats seeing that same Terrell Davis thread get bumped every day tbh
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]

(05-17-2016, 02:52 PM)c squared Wrote: Beats seeing that same Terrell Davis thread get bumped every day tbh
Personally I don't mind checking out that thread. I'm always hopeful that the next post will be him acquiring it. I can sympathize with chasing that one elusive card.

geez, on here daily and delete spam till I dream about it
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(05-17-2016, 02:52 PM)c squared Wrote: Beats seeing that same Terrell Davis thread get bumped every day tbh

lmao
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

(05-17-2016, 08:56 PM)floydtown Wrote: geez, on here daily and delete spam till I dream about it
Just out of curiosity, have the designers for the forum thought about doing a captcha on the forum account creation page? That would probably eliminate a lot of it.

If this is the worst thing I have to deal with, I'm content.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Not anything to say, but just putting something other than Spam posts on the top

Okay, I'll say something - I recently picked up a hanger pack of 2016 Score and nice a nice "score" for my Eagles collection - a Wendell Smallwood base auto - maybe that makes up for getting two Keith Marshall autos in my jumbo box since it seems like autos out of there are rare