`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has this happened to anyone here before?

Has this happened to anyone here before?
Trader 1 sends initial offer with a number of cards of Trader 2. Trader 2 does not adjust anything of his cards that were selected. Trader 2 proceeds to even out the trade, choosing cards from trader 1. Trader 2 sends the counter offer. Trader 1 adjusts a few cards that were added of his and sends a counter offer. Trader 2 accepts counter offer.

Pretty straight forward right? Well now Trader 1 is stating that there are cards included in the trade that belong to Trader 2 that he did not add to the trade at all. Keep in mind Trader 1 had the last look and made the last counter offer and thus nothing could be adjusted afterwards by Trader 2.

The trade itself says that 3 items were removed from the trade and but the values match up still. Is this a glitch in the system that has happened to anyone? Trader1 stated there are cards he didn't/wouldn't have ever added included and cards that he did add aren't there. I'm not sure what's going on. Both traders are long time members. I don't suspect any funny business by either member, aside from the possibility of traders remorse (unlikely).

Hope that's followable. Thoughts?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

RE: Has this happened to anyone here before?
does the invoice show the correct trade?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(05-15-2016, 07:52 PM)floydtown Wrote: does the invoice show the correct trade?
Nope, it shows the same information with three blank spaces on the side of the trade of which the cards are inaccurate.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc

(05-15-2016, 10:03 PM)chemainus Wrote: Nope, it shows the same information with three blank spaces on the side of the trade of which the cards are inaccurate.
ok, we will report it
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

That is weird.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Follow up to this....I don't want the trade to appear anymore as a completed trade. It's not complete and the other party is no longer responding to my messages (despite logging in everyday). So I don't want to leave feedback and call mark the items as received because I haven't received anything and as far as feedback goes it hasn't exactly been positive.

Can someone make it disappear please?

(05-21-2016, 01:09 AM)chemainus Wrote: Follow up to this....I don't want the trade to appear anymore as a completed trade. It's not complete and the other party is no longer responding to my messages (despite logging in everyday). So I don't want to leave feedback and call mark the items as received because I haven't received anything and as far as feedback goes it hasn't exactly been positive.

Can someone make it disappear please?
That is actually not able to happen right now. The only way to get things done is to work it out with the other trader.

Randi