`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Panini has been quiet on NASCAR Cards....too quiet

RE: Panini has been quiet on NASCAR Cards....too quiet
Awesome , I so happy to be getting NASCAR cards again!
Thank You Panini!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(06-17-2016, 10:20 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I'm trying to post more info for you guys but Beckett keeps saying there's an invalid character. I can't find one in the message I was posting. This is only retail info, not hobby.

Panini Prizm (July 27) will launch the NASCAR run for Panini with an autograph or memorabilia card in every blaster box, a Prizm rainbow that includes six shades of parallels and Camo Prizms found only in the blaster boxes. There will be four cards per pack with six packs per box for a suggested retail price of $19.99.

Panini Torque (Aug. 31) will be a blaster-only release with one autograph or memorabilia card in every eight-card box. Among the inclusions here will be Jumbo Memorabilia Signatures, Combo Material Signatures and Silhouette Signatures. Inserts will include Championship Vision, Winning Vision, Superstar Vision and Clear Vision. These also will carry a suggested retail price of $19.99 a box.

Panini Certified (Sept. 28) will be a brand where every card inside every pack will be serial-numbered. There will be one autograph or memorabilia card in each of these three-pack blaster boxes with the same suggested retail price. In the mix here will be Freshman Fabrics (rookie memorabilia autos) as well as memorabilia cards with as many as four swatches.

Finishing the season will be National Treasures (Oct. 26), which is a hobby-only product.

There, I finally got it. I don't know what the problem was. I broke down the info by release and they posted.
So basically the first 3 are all retail and then, obviously, NT is hobby only?
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

(06-20-2016, 07:08 AM)Racinghy Wrote: So basically the first 3 are all retail and then, obviously, NT is hobby only?
No. Torque is retail-only and NT is hobby-only. The other two will have retail and hobby boxes. Hobby info hasn't been released yet.

2016 Panini Prizm Hobby is on presell at D & A Card World and Steel City Collectibles for $75.95 per box. Not a bad price to me, but I don't like the number of parallels made (too many versions). Here is the breakdown.

4 cards per pack, 20 packs per box, 12 boxes per case.

Box Break:
10 Prizms
1 Green Prizm #'d to 149
2 additional Prizms #'d to 99 or less
1 Autograph
2 Memorabilia cards
2 Winner's Circle Prizm
2 Competitors
1 Competitors Prizm
3 additional inserts

Chase the rainbow, with 9 different Prizm parallels to collect. Eight of these are numbered to 149 or less.

Every case will deliver an autograph from either Kevin Harvick, Jimmie Johnson, Danica Patrick or Dale Earnhardt Jr.

UPDATE: Blowout has the hobby boxes on presell for $75.00 and already has blasters for all three retail releases listed for $18.95 presell.

[Image: 2016prizmracing2.jpg]

[Image: 2016prizmracing3.jpg]

Prizm, the parallel festivities begin...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Apparently, Torque is no longer a blaster-only release. I am seeing info of hobby boxes on presell for b/t $125 and $140 per box. 3 AU's and 2 RU's per box. I'm waiting to see more info.

(07-21-2016, 11:05 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Apparently, Torque is no longer a blaster-only release. I am seeing info of hobby boxes on presell for b/t $125 and $140 per box. 3 AU's and 2 RU's per box. I'm waiting to see more info.
DACardworld pre sale $138.50. Release Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2016

2016 Panini Torque Racing Hobby Box (Presell)

Each Box contains Three Autographs and Two Memorabilia Cards!

Every Box also contains at least 1 Gold, 1 Blue numbered to 125, and 2 additional parallels numbered to 99 or less!

All signatures are on-card autographs!

Look for Jumbo Memorabilia Signatures, Combo Material Signatures and the always-popular Silhouette Signatures, featuring race-used memorabilia and an autograph from the top drivers.

Find Championship Vision, Winning Vision, Superstar Vision and Clear Vision cards, featuring the top drivers from NASCAR's past and present.

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN:

SILHOUETTE FIRESUIT SIGNATURES PURPLE: Featuring firesuit swatches and patches from the top
drivers along with an autograph.

- Blue - #'d/99 or less
- Red - #'d/49 or less
- Green - #'d/25 or less
- Purple - #'d/10 or less

JUMBO TIRE SIGNATURES: Find oversized tire swatches along with a signature of your favorite drivers that NASCAR has to offer.

SILHOUETTE SHEET METAL SIGNATURES: Look for the popular Silhouettes design, featuring a swatch of sheet metal along with an autograph.

- Base version - #'d/499 or less
- Blue - #'d/99 or less
- Red - #'d/49 or less
- Green - #'d/25 or less
- Purple - #'d/10 or less

JUMBO PATCH SIGNATURES: Look for oversized patches teamed up with an autograph of some of the hottest drivers in the sport.

COMBO MATERIALS SIGNATURES: Find multiple types of race-used material swatches like gloves, shoes, firesuits, tires and sheet metal paired up with an autograph.

PAIRINGS MATERIALS: Teammates share information and equipment in preparation for race day. Now they'll share a card, featuring race-used materials.

CHAMPIONSHIP VISION: These Championship Vision cards feature a die-cut championship trophy printed on acetate along with a holographic-framed border. The set includes drivers who have won championships.

RACE KINGS: Who else would you expect to lead off this set of Race Kings, none other than The King. These cards follow the Diamond Kings heritage and feature the top drivers with a painted look.

NICKNAMES: Drivers earn nicknames for their antics on and off track, and this set showcases those
nicknames.

16 Boxes Per Case, 5 Packs Per Box, 10 Cards Per Pack
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

It looks as if the Prizm release is delayed a week, as the presale now says Product Releases August 3rd, 2016.

As an aside, and to point out further what Beckett thinks of the Racing Community on this site...check out the Product Release calendar, where you will not find any of these products.

So, the schedule for August:

Prizm Racing - Product Releases August 3rd, 2016
Torque Racing - Product Releases August 31st, 2016

It's a shame that I need to get this information from other places and not from the site I use to get all of my checklists and pricing...well, the stuff that they actually bother to put in and update...

Also, what happened to the "sticky" post that had all of the cards that were missing or erroneous? I am quite certain all of those things have not been added or corrected...is it a case of "out of sight, out of mind?" Ya, keep calling me to renew my OPG...
Looking for:
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(07-26-2016, 01:09 PM)dunnere Wrote: It looks as if the Prizm release is delayed a week, as the presale now says Product Releases August 3rd, 2016.
Oops. I guess I forgot to add that info here when I found out a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it was pushed back a week. I really wish release day would hurry up and get here. Even though it'll be a few more days before my boxes arrive, at least I'll know they're on the way. I ordered 2 blasters and 2 hobby boxes, plus I got them for wholesale price. Can't wait to bust some new product!

Sweet! Can't Wait!!!
[Image: OKimtze.png]