`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upper Deck Stephen Curry Rookies have been graded

Upper Deck Stephen Curry Rookies have been graded
So, I had two Upper Deck Stephen Curry RC cards and they should be back from grading today. The grades came out better than I had hoped. One came back a 9.5 and the other a 10. They will be making their way to eBay within the next few days, and I'll post scans when I get them in. Hopefully his unanimous MVP and his amazing comeback the other night help sales a little bit. Have bills and a wedding to pay for. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Upper Deck Stephen Curry Rookies have been graded
Cha-ching...Congrats on the awesome grades!!!!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Congrats.! Great grades. I'm still undecided on my Currys. After his return performance this past Monday night, I think I should keep the cards. He's such a fun player to watch.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

He absolutely is. I'm a Pistons fan, but I watch every Golden State game I can. Granted, I also like Draymond Green because I'm a Spartans fan also.

I was torn because one of them was in a nearly completed 2009-10 Upper Deck set. However, I think I'm going to kind of step away from keeping sets, only collect them to get scans of the cards, and then get rid of them either as a whole or in part. I started set collecting only because I wanted one of every card, but we all know that will never happen.

But I finally decided, since I'm not going to keep the set, and since I could really use the close to $400 these two will bring in together, then I might as well grade and sell them. I highly doubt a base RC with no serial number and no autograph can go up much more than it already has.

(05-11-2016, 08:50 PM)vgqv Wrote: Congrats.! Great grades. I'm still undecided on my Currys. After his return performance this past Monday night, I think I should keep the cards. He's such a fun player to watch.

nice man many congrats! GLWS Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-11-2016, 09:35 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: So, I had two Upper Deck Stephen Curry RC cards and they should be back from grading today. The grades came out better than I had hoped. One came back a 9.5 and the other a 10. They will be making their way to eBay within the next few days, and I'll post scans when I get them in. Hopefully his unanimous MVP and his amazing comeback the other night help sales a little bit. Have bills and a wedding to pay for. Smile
Good luck with your sales! He's definitely a household name these days.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

where's the pics?? Big Grin
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I would sell them now while he is hot. In a few years you can likely buy the cheaper more common ones back at half the price, the low number rare ones will likely remain popular and high. He is great but it's the same collecting pattern we always see.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Congrats!! Those are awesome!