Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
1994 Donruss #175 Byron Dafoe misprint

1994 Donruss #175 Byron Dafoe misprint
Hey guys,

I am new here and just started organizing my cards from when I was a kid and I came up on a weird card. It seems to me I got the 94-95 Donruss #175 Byron Dafoe card but the silver "medal" in the front actually says James Partick, Defense 6 - this clearly belongs to a different card. Is this interesting for some collectors or not? Thank you,

Peter

RE: 1994 Donruss #175 Byron Dafoe misprint
(05-09-2016, 06:52 AM)misak69 Wrote: Hey guys,

I am new here and just started organizing my cards from when I was a kid and I came up on a weird card. It seems to me I got the 94-95 Donruss #175 Byron Dafoe card but the silver "medal" in the front actually says James Partick, Defense 6 - this clearly belongs to a different card. Is this interesting for some collectors or not? Thank you,

Peter
A lot of the Donruss cards from that year -- and I mean A LOT-- have that picture one player say another. It is a printing misprint not an error not worth much.

RE: 1994 Donruss #175 Byron Dafoe misprint
(05-09-2016, 09:38 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: A lot of the Donruss cards from that year -- and I mean A LOT-- have that picture one player say another. It is a printing misprint not an error not worth much.
Thank you hckydv7