IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
2016 Score

2016 Score
I'm seeing cards that say

Red zone xx/xx and Jumbo red zone xx/xx

What's the significance of the word jumbo?

Are they glossy? Bc there seems to be parallels with different numbers for the regular and jumbo.

I.E. End zone /6 -- jumbo end zone /1

Thanks

RE: 2016 Score
I do not know if there are any differences other than the fact that the "jumbo" red zone etc. cards come from the jumbo hobby packs. And are annoyingly in most cases numbered higher than the "regular" versions.

I got a jumbo box and each pack had at least two numbered cards (all numbered to 99 or less) it seems - it also had two of the 4 autograph or memorabilia cards being duplicates - an unnumbered autograph (all four autographs in my box were unnumbered) of a guy who was drafted in the 7th Round which was incredibly annoying. I mean, even if it was a first round draft pick - and even if the cards were different parallels - having two of the four "hits" being identical autographs would be irritating. Having them be of a low drafted player and both be unnumbered and the exact same card was incredibly annoying

The upside is that Score this year features some nice action photos. But I do not recommend buying those boxes unless you are looking to build the set.

Anybody? There has to be a difference other than having the same parallel card with 2 different serial numbers.

(05-04-2016, 10:22 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I do not know if there are any differences other than the fact that the "jumbo" red zone etc. cards come from the jumbo hobby packs. And are annoyingly in most cases numbered higher than the "regular" versions.

I got a jumbo box and each pack had at least two numbered cards (all numbered to 99 or less) it seems - it also had two of the 4 autograph or memorabilia cards being duplicates - an unnumbered autograph (all four autographs in my box were unnumbered) of a guy who was drafted in the 7th Round which was incredibly annoying. I mean, even if it was a first round draft pick - and even if the cards were different parallels - having two of the four "hits" being identical autographs would be irritating. Having them be of a low drafted player and both be unnumbered and the exact same card was incredibly annoying

The upside is that Score this year features some nice action photos. But I do not recommend buying those boxes unless you are looking to build the set.
Thanks for the response!

(05-07-2016, 06:17 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: Anybody? There has to be a difference other than having the same parallel card with 2 different serial numbers.

Thanks for the response!
I haven't seen Score retail in any stores yet - so that might explain why nobody has much information yet.