`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Heritage questions

2016 Heritage questions
I love Heritage, but HATE all the variations! That being said, I have a few questions....
-Does anyone know the odds on the reverse stock and red backs?

-Are some of the reverse stocks hard to spot? I have one that is obvious on both sides when compared to the base, and others that look obvious on one side, but are identical on the reverse side!?

-I have bought a ton of blasters and 1 hobby box, but I have only found 1 gum stained. Is that normal, or am I missing some?
Adam Laroche Super Collector.

RE: 2016 Heritage questions
Anyone?

(05-02-2016, 05:43 PM)slimreinecke Wrote: I love Heritage, but HATE all the variations! That being said, I have a few questions....
-Does anyone know the odds on the reverse stock and red backs?
-Are some of the reverse stocks hard to spot? I have one that is obvious on both sides when compared to the base, and others that look obvious on one side, but are identical on the reverse side!?
-I have bought a ton of blasters and 1 hobby box, but I have only found 1 gum stained. Is that normal, or am I missing some?
odds on the reverse stock and red backs:

don't know the specific print runs, if thats what you really need to know..... but I'm sure the odds are listed on the blaster boxes, hobby boxes and/or wrappers

-Are some of the reverse stocks hard to spot?

Never saw one ... Yet! So I'm just guessing here ....but it seems likely That would be easy to spot!

I bought lots of blasters .. Never found a 'gum stain' card, so pretty rare, I'd think
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Gum stain backs aren't in retail and I believe they're 1 per box in hobby so that would make sense why you got 1.

I've never seen a reverse stock so I'm not sure on those and the red backs this year are limited to 10 copies of each and I don't think odds were ever announced on those. Those are at least in retail too though. Actions are supposed to be hobby only as well.

Thanks for the input... that explains a lot! Unfortunately the reverse stock that I am sure of is a nobody. Only other "good" pull was the Mookie Betts action, but its cheap, so I'm out a lot on Heritage this year!

I could be wrong but I think all inserts, parallels(except purple), and variations are in the same spot in the middle of the pack. I pulled one reverse stock and I noticed it pretty quickly. Compare to a base card and you can easily feel and see(it will look dull on the front).

Red backs 1:481 no odds listed for reverse stock

so, just to be certain... this is a reverse stock. Correct?

(05-09-2016, 08:53 AM)slimreinecke Wrote: so, just to be certain... this is a reverse stock. Correct?
Back should have a glossy finish

(05-09-2016, 09:33 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: Back should have a glossy finish
Yes, it does.