`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Finest

2016 Topps Finest
I'm just wondering if anyone will be buying the 2016 Topps Finest directly from Topps. Or are people going to boycott the product. Which was mentioned in a previous thread.... Just listening to everyone's thoughts on it.

RE: 2016 Topps Finest
(05-01-2016, 11:13 AM)corbin21 Wrote: I'm just wondering if anyone will be buying the 2016 Topps Finest directly from Topps. Or are people going to boycott the product. Which was mentioned in a previous thread.... Just listening to everyone's thoughts on it.
I thought I read where the larger hobby stores would still get the product to sell.

I was just at my LCS yesterday and being a Topps MVP shop, the owner "thinks" they are still getting the product.....LOL...what a mess. I have never been a fan of Finest other than for PC stuff (if that), so I'm not buying, but I wouldn't be anyway.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(05-01-2016, 11:56 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I was just at my LCS yesterday and being a Topps MVP shop, the owner "thinks" they are still getting the product.....LOL...what a mess.
This is where my LCS currently is at. I preordered a case through them before this entire mess. If my store gets their order than yes I will be getting Finest this year. If Topps doesn't send to my LCS than they can go %$%&! So needless to say, if my store doesn't get their order then I'm not going to buy from Topps direct.

Nope. Even if my guy gets it (unless he really needs me to buy it for some odd reason), I will not be buying any.

(05-01-2016, 10:11 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nope. Even if my guy gets it (unless he really needs me to buy it for some odd reason), I will not be buying any.
I would be the same exact way but my money exchanged hands way before Topps started playing these games.

(05-02-2016, 05:53 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I would be the same exact way but my money exchanged hands way before Topps started playing these games.
I understand completely and feel for the individuals in this situation. I don't even blame those who dont care and will buy anyway. I just think it was a cheap shot at LCS 's by Topps and it's a very small gesture I can do to support my guys.

(05-02-2016, 06:35 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I just think it was a cheap shot at LCS 's by Topps and it's a very small gesture I can do to support my guys.
100% agree with you.

(05-02-2016, 06:35 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I understand completely and feel for the individuals in this situation. I don't even blame those who dont care and will buy anyway. I just think it was a cheap shot at LCS 's by Topps and it's a very small gesture I can do to support my guys.
Not a cheap shot at LCS by Topps in my opinion. Those that order direct from them are still going to get theirs. But the distributors such as Dave and Adam, Etc will not be. That is who Topps is after.

I am planning of ordering a couple of boxes. I haven't buy much of Finest in the past, but in my situation shipping to Puerto Rico through distributors is expensive. Topps does have free shipping to Puerto Rico which it is a plus for me. There is barely a couple of stores here and Wal Mart doesn't have blaster of new products in PR. I only have the option of ordering through distributors.
On the other hand, I hope that Topps will still sell to the LCS, because is that stops they even should know that it wouldn't be good to the hobby.