`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 case 2016 Bowman

RE: 1 case 2016 Bowman
Hey Matt, you did great! As always, with Bowman, you don't really know how you've done until 2-3 years later. Sano is already a 'known' and of course, hitting a Bagwell auto doesn't suck. Daz Cameron is touted to be 'the real deal' ... Sure, getting a superfractor Dansby would have been a whole lot sweeter, but you got some quality in there as well as some wild card prospects. Congrats (and good luck with the prospects ... May they all go to The Show!)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(05-04-2016, 06:47 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey Matt, you did great! As always, with Bowman, you don't really know how you've done until 2-3 years later. Sano is already a 'known' and of course, hitting a Bagwell auto doesn't suck. Daz Cameron is touted to be 'the real deal' ... Sure, getting a superfractor Dansby would have been a whole lot sweeter, but you got some quality in there as well as some wild card prospects. Congrats (and good luck with the prospects ... May they all go to The Show!)
Thank you kindly Doc. Tbh, I'm a sucker for rarer non-auto refractors so hitting a gold Benintendi and an orange Swanson was huge for me.

(05-04-2016, 08:43 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thank you kindly Doc. Tbh, I'm a sucker for rarer non-auto refractors so hitting a gold Benintendi and an orange Swanson was huge for me.
Agreed, those are pretty sweet cards!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I am wanting to build rainbows from this set of all royals players, so if you have any...

I will trade or buy for the right price!
Adam Laroche Super Collector.

(05-06-2016, 01:43 PM)slimreinecke Wrote: I am wanting to build rainbows from this set of all royals players, so if you have any...

I will trade or buy for the right price!
I have no idea what I pulled but the parallels are all in my org.