`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doing a card show next week

Doing a card show next week
Doing a card show next week, so if I have anything in my organize your interested in shoot me an offer this week. I'll try and make reasonable deals for most things, but will be taking my whole organize to the show, so I don't want any outstanding deals past Wednesday of next week (5/4/16).
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

RE: Doing a card show next week
Are you buying at all? I can get you a nice lot of $1+ cards. I have a lot of 117 I can get you a dal on. They are all insert and refractors and rookies

(04-28-2016, 10:08 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Are you buying at all? I can get you a nice lot of $1+ cards. I have a lot of 117 I can get you a dal on. They are all insert and refractors and rookies
No looking to sell right now..

Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(04-28-2016, 09:16 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: Doing a card show next week, so if I have anything in my organize your interested in shoot me an offer this week. I'll try and make reasonable deals for most things, but will be taking my whole organize to the show, so I don't want any outstanding deals past Wednesday of next week (5/4/16).
Are you only looking to sell,or would you be open for trades?
Always looking for Cleveland Indians

Where's the show?

I'd be interesting in trading or buying the Kaprielian Bowman Chrome Auto
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!