`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Vladimir Guerrero Sr & Jr Autos/Patches

WTTF: Vladimir Guerrero Sr & Jr Autos/Patches
Been a huge fan of Vladimir my entire life, looking to add some cards of his to my collection. Also been on the hunt for his sons stuff. Heres some of what I have to trade, let me know what you have! Have a lot of football autos I'd trade also, those are in my bucket too.

The betts I'd only trade for something crazy* Same goes for Correa...

[Image: Mookie%20Betts%20Bowman%20Chrome_zpshpueeajv.jpg]

[Image: KIMG0420_zpsrltfulpc.jpg]

[Image: San%20Diego%20Chicken%20Auto%20Suit_zpsprormzin.jpg]

[Image: Jim%20Palmer%20Significant%20Signatures%...svyrhq.jpg]

[Image: Scott%20Kingery%201%20of%201%20Auto%20Pl...53wqpf.jpg]

[Image: Aaron%20Nola%20and%20Max%20Kepler%20Auto...ze6yjx.jpg]

[Image: Xander%20Boegarts%20Finest%20Auto_zps0tgkvwwc.jpg]

[Image: Jonathan%20Gray%20Signature%20Series%20A...27x5vx.jpg]

[Image: Cody%20Ponce%20Cracked%20Ice%20Auto%2023...lhxnfm.jpg]

[Image: Richard%20Urena%20Blue%20Status%20Die%20...zkamzp.jpg]
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

RE: WTTF: Vladimir Guerrero Sr & Jr Autos/Patches
I have a few vlad Sr. game used in org
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but I have a jersey card of Vladamir Sr. from 2007 Topps Turkey Red. Would love to trade it away for a comparable Yankee player that I collect.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

I have this card: 2005 Reflections Cut From the Same Cloth Dual Jersey #AG Garret Anderson/Vladimir Guerrero
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Only really looking for nice patch cards as far as the GU stuff goes....mostly looking to get autos esp his son's elite auto
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!