`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 bowman jumbo box

2016 bowman jumbo box
I just got my bowman jumbo box. I have been collecting this product for over 15 years, as I have been doing this set. I did got an extra auto in the box. I do like the look of the product this year. Also, pulled an auto from a couple of free packs that I got for the order, so that is another bonus.
I guess, I have to wait for these prospects.
[Image: img767_zpsdnj1ly9a.jpg]

RE: 2016 bowman jumbo box
I opened a blaster of this, so if you have needs to finish your set let me know. Maybe I can help
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

Thanks. I will start organizing tomorrow.

Would love the Nate smith. Got 2 jumbos coming tomorrow...
Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

No problem. We can irk something out.
(04-27-2016, 08:39 PM)eric387387 Wrote: Would love the Nate smith. Got 2 jumbos coming tomorrow...

i like the salvy. i broke a jumbo case. send me your needs in a pm
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

I will organize tomorrow. I will save the Salvador card for you. Already sent counteroffer. If you want to make a bigger trade I don't mind. Give me a day.
(04-28-2016, 10:14 PM)908 Wrote: i like the salvy. i broke a jumbo case. send me your needs in a pm

i will wait tell tomorrow then. and we can just do 1 big trade
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Wow! Congrats! I wish I had something for that Jhailyn!