`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Mike Alstott

Looking for Mike Alstott
Hello all! I super collect Mike Alstott and am hoping to fill in some empty spots in my collection.

Show me what you have and let's work out a deal. I have been doing this for awhile on another site with tremendous success. Hopefully we can have similar results here.

My biggest needs are for parallels, autos, and memorabilia, but I will also entertain duplicate items numbered less than 100 or duplicate autos and patches.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you all!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

RE: Looking for Mike Alstott
You have nothing listed in your org
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Hmmm... that's strange. I selected all my wants and made the lists public. What else do I need to do?
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

feel free to check my org to see if I have anything in there and I'll see if I can find a few more to add to my org in the next couple of days.

(04-17-2016, 10:50 AM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: feel free to check my org to see if I have anything in there and I'll see if I can find a few more to add to my org in the next couple of days.
I have all the cards listed in your Org, but thanks for the offer!!