`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2016 Gypsy Queen First 1/1 Pull For Me

2016 Gypsy Queen First 1/1 Pull For Me
Pretty sweet 1/1 plate pull from retail value pack! I'M probably going to sell but won't rule out a trade if it's a good offer.[Image: 20160417_004721_zpshooppigd.jpg]
Mookie Betts #158
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: 2016 Gypsy Queen First 1/1 Pull For Me
Nice Mookie!

(04-17-2016, 06:57 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nice Mookie!
Thanks! Thought there would be more interest but guess not. lol
I know it's not the biggest pull ever but I mostly buy retail so it's pretty good to me.

[Image: OKimtze.png]

(04-17-2016, 05:32 PM)minitracer Wrote: Thanks! Thought there would be more interest but guess not. lol
I know it's not the biggest pull ever but I mostly buy retail so it's pretty good to me.
It's a good hit, but the plates that are autographed are much more desirable.
I pulled a black printing plate, too. Dan Murphy of the Nats. Not quite as interesting as finding a Trout or Harper or Bryant. A good hit, not a great hit, but better than no hit. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Great pull, Kevin! We have pulled some decent stuff out of retail but never a 1/1. Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Awesome....that's a great pull if retail or hobby. Sell 'er off and get something you like. Make sure you don't under-sell yourself.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Auto or not, that's a nice pull. Plates are fun to pull and even better when they're from a collectible team like the Sox.
Kepler

(04-22-2016, 06:55 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Auto or not, that's a nice pull. Plates are fun to pull and even better when they're from a collectible team like the Sox.
Absolutely ... Always nice getting printing plate. It's a pretty nice collectible and unique piece of the baseball card printing process. I never meant to 'downgrade' the excitement of getting one in a retail or hobby pack.
I've tried to put together a 'plate rainbow' a few different times, aways falling one short. Very frustrating, but fun to hunt them down.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.