`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rob's most favorite cards in the world part 2

RE: Rob's most favorite cards in the world part 2
(04-16-2016, 05:49 PM)elberson Wrote: Sweet card Matt. Now I wonder what the 1/2 looks like?
The #2's in the set were all of the back hand sides (or were supposed to be). Every #1 I saw was a crappy, dirty palm, with the exception of Jeter's. [Image: IMG_23881_zps3drlfveb.jpg]

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever."
I guess that quote works with cards too?

Great story of an awesome card, Matt!
... And don't worry, liking Jeter doesn't mean you'll be mistaken for a Yankees fan, it just means that you're a baseball fan above all. You can still hate the Yankees all you want. Hate the team, not the player. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

My Yin and Yang: [Image: IMG_20160416_143903_zpsx0qd4wxw.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150215_153823_zpsg377nucu.jpg]

I was wondering where that Ortiz was...I remember seeing it and couldn't remember who had it. Hey Great Jeter...with a super story. I have trade cards that I wish I could get back...and am still looking. Congrats and the hunt makes it more precious.

Smile
one star
first time I've ever done that
Smile

Oh, great Big Papi card and the other card doesn't look that bad. Who is he again?

That is one sick card. It has to be one of the best cards I have ever seen. That logo in the patch is insane. An amazing card. WOW

(04-16-2016, 07:54 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: That is one sick card. It has to be one of the best cards I have ever seen. That logo in the patch is insane. An amazing card. WOW
You should see the jumpman up close. It's extremely detailed. The shorts, shoes, jersey, etc are all outlined. It's pretty amazing.
(04-16-2016, 07:02 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Smile
one star
first time I've ever done that
Smile

Oh, great Big Papi card and the other card doesn't look that bad. Who is he again?
Robert... I can't believe you rated a thread devoted entirely to your love and dedication to the Yankess one star. I'm astonished.

Just an amazing card and equally amazing it made it back to you!

Congrats
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

I can't even.....

Excellent Jeter, Matt! Glad to see it made it's way back into your collection!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's