Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Box Choices?
Information 
Box Choices?
So I am looking to buy a few hobby boxes I am just looking for fun boxes to break. Not looking to become a seller just have fun and maybe pull someone I have actually heard of or some cool cards. So far I have seen reviews from
2013 Topps Strata
Totally Certified
Panini Prizim
Any help would be great!

RE: Box Choices?
CAN'T HELP ABOUT BOXES AS I HAVE ONLY BOUGHT 1 BOX AND IT WAS 1993 PLAYOFF. HOWEVER I HAVE BOUGHT MANY PACKS OF ROOKIES & STARS DIFFERENT YEARS. I HAVE ALSO BOUGHT PRIZM. BETTER LUCK WITH PRIZM AS I HAVE ACTUALLY PULLED 3 AUTOS FROM PRIZM AND 2 FROM ROOKIES & STARS. NONE WERE PC. HOPE THAT HELPS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

I really like Prizm (My Prizm Thread here). I've had a LOT of fun ripping it... which one would hope would be the case when I've personally ripped 7 cases of 2014 and been in on around 25-30 team case breaks. 2014 and 2015 both have a lot of fun parallels (2015 they reduced the total number of, which was nice), and you can get some pretty good stuff in a few boxes.

I grabbed a couple of boxes for 2014 Rookies & Stars for a good price well see how it goes.

Don't know how much you want to spend. But I have always liked opening Topps Triple Threads.

(04-13-2016, 03:32 PM)pringle10 Wrote: I grabbed a couple of boxes for 2014 Rookies & Stars for a good price well see how it goes.
KEEP US POSTED AS HOW UR PULLS WENT. GOOD LUCK!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

It all depends on how much you want to spend and players you are looking to get. 2013 stuff is pretty cheap. You won't get much high-end stuff in Rookies & Stars.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

(04-13-2016, 07:39 PM)fatman711 Wrote: Don't know how much you want to spend. But I have always liked opening Topps Triple Threads.
Those are some beautiful cards but a bit out of my price range.

This was my first ever hobby box break, and it was very fun. I actually pulled people I have heard of which made it even better. Had I pulled this in 2014 it would have been a HUGE break, but I am still happy with it.

AU- Johnny Manziel & Deone Bucannon
SP- Alex Smith /99 Pierre Garcon /49

(04-18-2016, 01:07 PM)pringle10 Wrote: This was my first ever hobby box break, and it was very fun. I actually pulled people I have heard of which made it even better. Had I pulled this in 2014 it would have been a HUGE break, but I am still happy with it.

AU- Johnny Manziel & Deone Bucannon
SP- Alex Smith /99 Pierre Garcon /49
YES YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN REALLY HAPPY AND MAYBE EVEN RICHER IN 2014. THE FUN IS WHAT COUNTS! THANX FOR SHARING.