`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
EXCITED!!!

EXCITED!!!
Super excited about what I have on the way!!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!!

oh.... and whats up with the Asian posts? Is it an actual asian collector? Or just someone spamming?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

RE: EXCITED!!!
just spam, been a problem lately, but the mods will clean it up in the morning probably.

congrats on the boxes!
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(04-12-2016, 02:27 AM)tate31nym Wrote: just spam, been a problem lately, but the mods will clean it up in the morning probably.

congrats on the boxes!
Thanks!!!! Lemme know your team and Ill put aside whatever I may get thats not Angels for trade. And I have noticed the spam the last two days. Its really annoying. Cant they like delete his account or something??? idk. Just asking.

****Update****

Nevermind, I see your a mets fan lol.

All Angels!!!

(04-12-2016, 03:54 AM)tucker251 Wrote: Thanks!!!! Lemme know your team and Ill put aside whatever I may get thats not Angels for trade. And I have noticed the spam the last two days. Its really annoying. Cant they like delete his account or something??? idk. Just asking.

****Update****

Nevermind, I see your a mets fan lol.
****Update****

Im expecting this (2016 diamond kings diamond deco materials michael conforto /#99) to be coming in soon. Bought in on a break last night an hit. lol. just so happened to be a mets. Lemme know if your interested?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All Angels!!!

That's an awesome card, you can definitely check me for it but I'm a little light right now.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

sounds good

All Angels!!!

More Spammer's. I told Beckett to remove from all Baseball Threads. I must get 10 e-mails a day.
I have tried to un-subscribe, but with ( No Luck )

Good luck with the breaks!