`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registry Question

Registry Question
Ok. So I have two 2015 Bowman's Best Best of '15 Autographs slabbed and I am trying to add them to my registry. It accepted the first card no problem but is rejecting the next two entries.

It is saying I am entering an invalid serial number. But the serial numbers are showing up in the Beckett database?

Can a Mod help me out or somebody know who I should contact?

The two serial numbers in question are as follows: 0009014603 & 0009025483. Any assistance would be appreciated.

RE: Registry Question
Hey man,

I'm not a mod, just a hopefully helpful neighbor. There's a subform a few scrolls down for registry issues and there's a thread where Jeff the mod requests scans and serial numbers for these issues. I haven't noticed him online the last few days (as you know sometimes adult-ing can kill online fun for days) but you can rest assured once he gets online and sees your post he'll tackle it.

Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(04-07-2016, 06:30 PM)BGS_Graded_Card_Guy Wrote: Ok. So I have two 2015 Bowman's Best Best of '15 Autographs slabbed and I am trying to add them to my registry. It accepted the first card no problem but is rejecting the next two entries.

It is saying I am entering an invalid serial number. But the serial numbers are showing up in the Beckett database?

Can a Mod help me out or somebody know who I should contact?

The two serial numbers in question are as follows: 0009014603 & 0009025483. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Got limited time to look but do me a favor and look at your initial registry set up.

Did you enable card stacking ? Its on the first screen. Check to see if you check marked "yes' to enable card stacking. Sometimes people forget to check it and that's generally a reason they can't add multiples of the same card.

If you did enable it and its giving you the error- were they graded in the recent past??

Let me know- I'll be on later tonite and will check in. Right now trying to finish up some grading orders, take the wife out for the first time in 4 months then will be on later tonite

And Greg- got your email but haven't had time to read/look into it Sad

Let me know--
Jeff

Email basically says "I know you're busy, so no rush." Big Grin Hope you and the Mrs. had a lovely time.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Thanks for the help guys.

I do have "stacking" checked so I'm good there. When I try to enter the serial number I get this message "Card Not Found - Invalid Serial Number". But when I search it in the Beckett Serial Number Lookup, they both show up.

Here are the pictures of the two cards in question:

[Image: 4.jpg]
Beckett Serial Number 0009014603

[Image: Rodgers.jpg]
Beckett Serial Number 0009025483

[Image: Touki%20Front%201.jpg]
Beckett Serial Number 0009113181

[Image: Plummer%20Front%201.jpg]
Beckett Serial Number 0009113096

Thank you for any assistance you can give me.

I might be speaking out of turn here but these invalid serial number issues have never been fixed for me after two years of trying. I hope you have better results than me.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(04-09-2016, 08:18 PM)crossada Wrote: I might be speaking out of turn here but these invalid serial number issues have never been fixed for me after two years of trying. I hope you have better results than me.
Thanks for reminding me how long its been. I've renewed the fight again and let's see if they listen this time now that some new hotshot took over the programmers.

They fixed the smilies and allowed for quick & full editing now on the message boards ( after a 4 yr fight) -- let's see if they can fix registry for me Undecided

If they actually listen it will solve a whole slew of "invalid serial number " problems over there and then perhaps I can work on the one offs, show specials, data crash and legacy issues.

Jeff

(04-18-2016, 08:33 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote: Thanks for reminding me how long its been. I've renewed the fight again and let's see if they listen this time now that some new hotshot took over the programmers.

They fixed the smilies and allowed for quick & full editing now on the message boards ( after a 4 yr fight) -- let's see if they can fix registry for me Undecided

If they actually listen it will solve a whole slew of "invalid serial number " problems over there and then perhaps I can work on the one offs, show specials, data crash and legacy issues.

Jeff
Maybe there is hope in sight then with this new programmer then as I noticed he fixed the columns that didn't line up properly and dragging off the screen. Maybe a small problem but it drove me nuts.

I also hope it didn't come off that I was throwing you in with the Registry techs either Jeff as you're the only one who has tried over the years. There's hopefully a solution to the Registry problems this year.

Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling