`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derek Jeter Buy back question

Derek Jeter Buy back question
I have a Derek Jeter Buy back auto numbered 2/2. My question is would my card numbered 2/2 be worth more than the card that's 1/2?

RE: Derek Jeter Buy back question
Only to some. Some collectors love that it's his jersey number but realistically it's so low numbered it won't matter to most.

(04-06-2016, 02:25 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: I have a Derek Jeter Buy back auto numbered 2/2. My question is would my card numbered 2/2 be worth more than the card that's 1/2?
2/2 = an eBay 1/1 Smile Smile
I agree with Matt. It probably doesn't matter. And if you sell it, considering it cost you nearly nothing, you don't have a huge investment to make up in the sale. Put it up on the Bay and let the market set the price. You'll probably kick @$$.
BTW: after some research, Donruss has 6 or 7 more /2 buybacks Jeter Auto sets, so you might see other 2/2 out there in a short time. If you're selling, my advice, the sooner the better for you.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

With so many Jeter fans out there and it being /2 I don't think it would mater if it was 1/2 or 2/2 both will go high.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.