`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derek Jeter BGS 10 1993 SP

Derek Jeter BGS 10 1993 SP
I was browsing the population reports and noticed there are three BGS 10 Pristine's graded. I was confused by this as I have read many threads speculating how much a 10 would be worth IF it existed.

Is the population report wrong or have some been graded now that people wasn't aware of?
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

RE: Derek Jeter BGS 10 1993 SP
If it isn't an error than they just got graded because they don't have them loaded in their database.

Thanks.

I'm guessing it must be an error.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

im thinking its a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy condition sensitive set so thats why not many 10's?????
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(04-06-2016, 03:50 PM)elberson Wrote: im thinking its a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy condition sensitive set so thats why not many 10's?????
It's not that there hasn't been many, it's that there hasn't been any. The pop report shows 3 though.

(04-06-2016, 06:18 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: It's not that there hasn't been many, it's that there hasn't been any. The pop report shows 3 though.
Topps sent three 9.5's in for regrades, and got a courtesy bump to 10 for future superfractor redemption replacements.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(04-06-2016, 10:09 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Topps sent three 9.5's in for regrades, and got a courtesy bump to 10 for future superfractor redemption replacements.
But then decided since they'll never have a redemption that valuable that they'd post them anonymously online for sale.