`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone hear from Card Cop?

Anyone hear from Card Cop?
Anyone hear from Card Cop? I always enjoyed reading his stories about policing the industry. He would say these things that sounded like wild conspiracy theories, but they ended up being true.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

RE: Anyone hear from Card Cop?
He occasionally sends me messages through Linked In. I can contact him that way if you wish.

Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(04-03-2016, 07:07 PM)richk Wrote: He occasionally sends me messages through Linked In. I can contact him that way if you wish.

Rich
If you communicate with him, tell him to come back to the Beckett boards. Even if its just to chime in occasionally. I miss all of the card cop posts. I would think the mysterious Bowman Kris Bryant rookie autos that recently surfaced would get him fired up.

(04-02-2016, 11:13 PM)jhyde77 Wrote: Anyone hear from Card Cop? I always enjoyed reading his stories about policing the industry. He would say these things that sounded like wild conspiracy theories, but they ended up being true.

I'm not entirely sure if you are being serious, or if this is a joke. Maybe he was different once upon a time?

Search any of the other forums for his name and see how many people he has ripped off the past seven year. Always blaming it on his 'terminal illness'. Terminally ill for seven plus years. I guess given a long enough time line we are all terminally ill.

Anyway, if you weren't joking here is his blog. http://cardcop05.blogspot.com/

Good luck reading through the thoughts of a deranged sociopath.

(04-08-2016, 11:45 AM)iujapander Wrote: I'm not entirely sure if you are being serious, or if this is a joke. Maybe he was different once upon a time?

Search any of the other forums for his name and see how many people he has ripped off the past seven year. Always blaming it on his 'terminal illness'. Terminally ill for seven plus years. I guess given a long enough time line we are all terminally ill.

Anyway, if you weren't joking here is his blog. http://cardcop05.blogspot.com/

Good luck reading through the thoughts of a deranged sociopath.
Ok. I didn't know of any purchasing reputation.