`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Onyx Platinum Elite

2015 Onyx Platinum Elite
Did anybody buy any of this? I traded in some old unwanted autos and relic cards to Blowout Cards and got some credit which I used to get a box of this. The box had four cards of which two were autos numbered to 50. They are nowhere to be found in the OPG so I can't even load them to see if there is any interest in the two autos. I sent an email to Brian Fleischer and am waiting to hear back from him. FYI: the tow autos I got were: Devon Travis 17/50 and Reynaldo Lopez 46/50. Any help would be appreciated.

RE: 2015 Onyx Platinum Elite
I'm curious as to why they aren't listed as well. Keep us posted.

(04-01-2016, 02:17 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: I'm curious as to why they aren't listed as well. Keep us posted.
Will do.

For some reason, Onyx isn't listed. I've bought several cards and a few boxes. Great unlicensed product but never saw it listed in the OPG
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like the Onyx situation has been addressed in the past. I want to say they're not listed due to not providing print runs and things like that. I'm not 100% on that, but I know this topic has been discussed before.
Kepler

If I saw correctly they have 2014 in the opt. Just not 2015.