`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is OPG slower these days or is it just me?

Is OPG slower these days or is it just me?
Something's really odd these days with the OPG.

If I'm not mistaken, Donruss came out a couple of weeks before Opening Day and it's still not listed. Spring Fever is kind of up, but not really.

And I'm still waiting for some of the '15 Draft autos to be added and they haven't even touched some of the 2014 Topps parallels.

I'd try to email someone about these and others, but I've been trying to get the ITG Grand Slam Auto variations listed for a couple of years now. I even sent them the sell sheet and confirmation message that I got from ITG and they still didn't update it.

Anyone else noticing stuff like this?
Kepler

RE: Is OPG slower these days or is it just me?
I have. Especially the 2016 Donruss. My local trading buddy and I opened 3 boxes of Donruss over 2 and 1/2 weeks ago. Nothing priced. I think Beckett is getting worse about taking care of us. Registries suck, custom registries you can't add new cards as you get them, pricing is way late, but they sure want us to keep sending our money to them.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

According to the Beckett release calender, Donruss and Heritage were released on the same day. Heritage pricing has been out for at least a week, if not more, so I'm not sure what the hold-up is there.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Heritage Pricing has been out at least 2 weeks at this point. I'll email Brian to see when the pricing is coming up.

Rich
EMailed Brian:

Here was the 1st sentence of he return email

Richard –

"I’m all Donruss all the time for the next couple days. "

(Meaning for all of us please be patient, pricing will be up real soon)
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(04-01-2016, 08:06 AM)richk Wrote: Heritage Pricing has been out at least 2 weeks at this point. I'll email Brian to see when the pricing is coming up.

Rich
EMailed Brian:

Here was the 1st sentence of he return email

Richard –

"I’m all Donruss all the time for the next couple days. "

(Meaning for all of us please be patient, pricing will be up real soon)
Thanks for checking on this, Rich! Much appreciated. Maybe I should send you the other ones I've been waiting on and have you get the scoop. lol
Kepler

(04-01-2016, 10:58 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Thanks for checking on this, Rich! Much appreciated. Maybe I should send you the other ones I've been waiting on and have you get the scoop. lol
Happy to help. Please feel free to either pm me or email me

Rich

Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.