`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps 2016 - S1 Retail Haul

Topps 2016 - S1 Retail Haul
Finally back in business.......I love 2016 flagship (ie Stadium light). Lots of cool inserts and great photos. Looking to complete the commerative coin MLB debut set, 1/3+ way there and have an extra Trout, Ruth and Bryant to trade for other needs. Here are some scans of coins, SPs, parallels and my favorite Berger's best, MLB debut and 100 yrs Wrigley (breaking in new scanner). Enjoy!

[Image: IMG_20160326_0003_zpsvwnzbpmd.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160326_0004_zpsyjc9fhow.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20160326_0005_zpsdykzhr4q.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Topps 2016 - S1 Retail Haul
Nice stuff, Joe! We have 3 of the MLB Debut Medallion cards available as well as a bunch of the inserts, if you need any. We need 18 cards to complete the base set, if you have any extras.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Hey Joe, glad to see you're back in business! Nice haul you got.
Feel free to check my Trade Folder ... I have 6 or 7 medallions up there. Be happy to trade any/all for your extra Ruth, Trout or Bryant or any combo thereof that works for you.
Happy Easter to you and your family!
(03-27-2016, 01:16 AM)aprirr Wrote: Nice stuff, Joe! We have 3 of the MLB Debut Medallion cards available as well as a bunch of the inserts, if you need any. We need 18 cards to complete the base set, if you have any extras.
Hey Aaron, let me know what base cards you need. I've got a bunch o'base!
Happy Easter to you and your family.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Have Harvey, Longoria and Tulowitzki Medallions as well as an Altuve Camo SP. Would love a shot at a Trout Medallion. Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I have the Mauer medallion if you need it Joe.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Welcome back Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(03-27-2016, 01:16 AM)aprirr Wrote: Nice stuff, Joe! We have 3 of the MLB Debut Medallion cards available as well as a bunch of the inserts, if you need any. We need 18 cards to complete the base set, if you have any extras.
Thanks! Hope you guys are well.......let me know what you need to complete your base......I'm not loading flagship right now other than the medallions so let me know.

(03-27-2016, 01:17 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey Joe, glad to see you're back in business! Nice haul you got.
Feel free to check my Trade Folder ... I have 6 or 7 medallions up there. Be happy to trade any/all for your extra Ruth, Trout or Bryant or any combo thereof that works for you.
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Hope you and your family had a nice visit from the Easter Bunny. I'll follow-up in regards to the offer, however the Trout is gone. (man this is fun again!!!!!!)

(03-27-2016, 08:29 AM)demondukk Wrote: Have Harvey, Longoria and Tulowitzki Medallions as well as an Altuve Camo SP. Would love a shot at a Trout Medallion. Let me know, thanks!
Sorry, the Trout is gone. Thanks for the look. Don't have much to swap right now but let me see if I can scrounge some stuff together and make an offer. Thanks!

(03-27-2016, 08:57 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: I have the Mauer medallion if you need it Joe.
Gracias my friend. I have a pile of cards for you that I have been holding since November. Let me look later this week (really being bombed at work and the girls are all doing 2 sports!!!!!!)

(03-28-2016, 03:36 PM)animie67 Wrote: Welcome back Smile
Thanks!

(03-28-2016, 08:38 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Thanks! Hope you guys are well.......let me know what you need to complete your base......I'm not loading flagship right now other than the medallions so let me know.
PM sent, Joe. Thanks!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Welcome back to trading Joe. Let's talk. I have a stack of cards with your name on it.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-29-2016, 12:17 PM)zeprock Wrote: Welcome back to trading Joe. Let's talk. I have a stack of cards with your name on it.
Thanks Mark....I truly apologize for you having to wait. I'll PM you tomorrow......Joe