`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I gave in to a 2016 Donruss Hobby box...even got an...

I gave in to a 2016 Donruss Hobby box...even got an...
EXTRA HIT!

I was a bit sad after opening the 1st four packs and getting all 3 hits from them. Debated on even opening the rest tonight. Then a few more packs into I got the Rated Rookies insert of Corey Seager. I know it's not a hit, but saw the thick card and kinda got my hopes up. Then I pulled out the Matz auto /199! Very nice 4th surprise hit.
 photo 2016 Donruss hits plus RR insert_zpsgwgdzil6.jpg

And THEN, the Conforto Black Test Proof /25 and the Trout, Harper, and Sano's all /999 popped out in the last 5 or 6 packs! Very happy especially after bombing on the Case of Heritage.
 photo 2016 Donruss numbered inserts and parallels_zpsaakiy7hg.jpg

Here's the rest of the parallels and inserts.
Even got a little rain in the box...
 photo 2016 Donruss inserts and parallels_zpszfhf3yhu.jpg

Plus the 24 '82 inserts I have to include a Trout and a Harper. Nothing special about them, so no picture for you! They're loaded in my org, just not available for trade just yet. Still not sure what I want to do with all of them. I'm just enjoying the fact I finally didn't bomb on a box. It wasn't a mega hit, but I think I did pretty good.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: I gave in to a 2016 Donruss Hobby box...even got an...
I think you did great! And yes, I consider the Rated Rookie Seager card a 'hit' ... So you really got a good box, IMO. Matz auto is a great bonus hit as well! Conforto test proof made your box a Mets Fan's dream box, ..... so I'm glad I didn't open it .... LOL Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Very nice. I would be interested in the McCutchen if you are trading.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Nice stuff!!

WOW...really nice box...if trading I would be interested in the Correa.

(03-22-2016, 11:40 PM)woogie23 Wrote: EXTRA HIT!

I was a bit sad after opening the 1st four packs and getting all 3 hits from them. Debated on even opening the rest tonight. Then a few more packs into I got the Rated Rookies insert of Corey Seager. I know it's not a hit, but saw the thick card and kinda got my hopes up. Then I pulled out the Matz auto /199! Very nice 4th surprise hit.
 photo 2016 Donruss hits plus RR insert_zpsgwgdzil6.jpg

And THEN, the Conforto Black Test Proof /25 and the Trout, Harper, and Sano's all /999 popped out in the last 5 or 6 packs! Very happy especially after bombing on the Case of Heritage.
 photo 2016 Donruss numbered inserts and parallels_zpsaakiy7hg.jpg

Here's the rest of the parallels and inserts.
Even got a little rain in the box...
 photo 2016 Donruss inserts and parallels_zpszfhf3yhu.jpg

Plus the 24 '82 inserts I have to include a Trout and a Harper. Nothing special about them, so no picture for you! They're loaded in my org, just not available for trade just yet. Still not sure what I want to do with all of them. I'm just enjoying the fact I finally didn't bomb on a box. It wasn't a mega hit, but I think I did pretty good.
I like it!!!

Really nice box congrats.

Thanks All! Really stoked on this one, especially after striking out from the Heritage Case break.

(03-23-2016, 07:00 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I think you did great! And yes, I consider the Rated Rookie Seager card a 'hit' ... So you really got a good box, IMO. Matz auto is a great bonus hit as well! Conforto test proof made your box a Mets Fan's dream box, ..... so I'm glad I didn't open it .... LOL Smile
As a Cubs fan, this was a "difficult" box for me. haha You are right though, definitely plenty of bonuses out of this one!
(03-23-2016, 11:16 AM)paulkellyjr Wrote: Very nice. I would be interested in the McCutchen if you are trading.
Gonna give it a couple weeks probably. Will let you guys know if I do make them available for trade though.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]