Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
E pack
03-22-2016, 07:31 PM
E pack
Hesitant to buy a box on the UD site. Glad I did. Got another McDavid. Anyone trading on that site?

[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: E pack
I am, I don't have much, trying to trade for Gaudreau or Marchand to get the foil versions

[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green
03-22-2016, 08:04 PM
i do an occasional trade
03-23-2016, 02:28 PM
on there a lot in the last couple days. working on foiling out a set.

Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html
03-23-2016, 05:02 PM
I have been on e-packs since nearly the beginning. Today is the 3rd day of trading capability on e-packs. I have done very well opening boxes there, trading every single e-card, and have had over 1000 physical versions of the cards shipped home (COMC inspects each order and ships). I receive lots of communications from COMC regarding shipping status and receive their shipments within 10 days from the moment I hit the pay button (you can use credit card or PayPal). For the 10 days I choose the First Class mail option. COMC is in BC and I am in Nova Scotia. Any card you can get in a hobby box you can also get on e-packs, including serial-numbered cards like Exclusives (#/100), High Gloss (#/10), even 1/1 Printing Plates. There may be a down side to all this - the future value of many of the Upper Deck cards may end up like the card values in the early 1990s.

O-Pee-Chee collector.
03-24-2016, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 12:09 PM by shierydana.)
How are the odds for pulling McDavid from e-packs? I've been seeing a few pop up lately. Also, are the odds the same in e-packs as in retail/hobby for Young Guns?

http://s906.photobucket.com/user/shieryda/library/
03-24-2016, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 01:01 PM by rczubaty.)
I HAVE HAD NO LUCK... 8 boxes and about 15 packs... no Mcdavid

odds are supposed to be the same.

Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html
03-24-2016, 03:20 PM
(03-24-2016 12:08 PM)shierydana Wrote:  How are the odds for pulling McDavid from e-packs? I've been seeing a few pop up lately. Also, are the odds the same in e-packs as in retail/hobby for Young Guns?

I have pulled 5 McDavid YGs on e-packs, 12 in total (hobby, Wall-mart boxes, e-packs). I traded 2 on e-packs and shipped three home to make complete Series 1 YG sets which I traded locally. I pulled 2 Eickel YG Canvas and an Exclusive YG Domi on e-packs, also shipped home. Also pulled 6 Larkin YGs on e-packs and traded four of them there, one this morning for a Clear Cut Superstars Crosby.

O-Pee-Chee collector.
05-04-2016, 02:00 PM
Nice hit

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK