`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY ENTIRE ORG WAS DELETED! MOD HELP? UPDATE POST 27

RE: MY ENTIRE ORG WAS DELETED! MOD HELP?
(03-21-2016, 04:29 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Matt if you go into the OPG and look up a card you know for sure was in there, is the folder icon used to add the card ghosted out? If it is it is probably still in your ORG, just not displaying properly or ORG giving you access. Happens alot when you add new cards and then they appear in ORG a few days later, but the problem you and others have cited of entire ORGS disappearing is deep pit gut wrenching scary.
No, everything is gone. Other traders have checked, Beckett personnel have checked and cards that were listed in active trades have all disappeared. Everything just vanished. Btw, that icon is never ghosted out for me. I'm always able to (pointlessly) add cards I already have listed.

brian2345 a week is not good
hofcollector I see your org is still empty-not good either.
I have sent this up to higher
most have returned for others reporting the same problem....hof I'm still hoping yours comes back
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(03-21-2016, 05:42 PM)floydtown Wrote: brian2345 a week is not good
hofcollector I see your org is still empty-not good either.
I have sent this up to higher
most have returned for others reporting the same problem....hof I'm still hoping yours comes back
Thank you Floyd. Knowing my luck I'm saying it's probably not coming back. I'll keep my fingers crossed though.

HofCollector- cards came back?
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

A member sent me a trade yesterday showing 7 items from me and 1 from them. When I opened the trade screen, it only had 3 items listed. It showed the others as being deleted from MY ORG. Trouble with that is, I haven't deleted anything from MY ORG recently.

Hoping and praying for a miracle for those who are having issues. I only have 4K cards listed, I can't fathom the anguish that goes along with the numbers I'm seeing here.

luckily I only know of 1 member who's org did not return- it looks like hofcollector's org came back
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

I would like to thank Bruce Grant from live chat, mods rayeates, floydtown and david campos for all getting involved and completely restoring my org. This is such a huge relief. I figured I'd be out of commission trading here for a while because re-doing my org would have taken me a looooong time. I'm not particularly fast at loading cards and I'm always short on spare time. Thank you big time gentlemen!

RE: MY ENTIRE ORG WAS DELETED! MOD HELP? UPDATE POST 27
YAY ! ! !
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(03-22-2016, 04:12 PM)zeprock Wrote: YAY ! ! !
Understatement (for me) of the year.

So no axe needed!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]