`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY ENTIRE ORG WAS DELETED! MOD HELP? UPDATE POST 27

RE: MY ENTIRE ORG WAS DELETED! MOD HELP?
(03-20-2016, 01:53 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I can only imagine. 3,000 cards is bad enough but some of you guys that have been here for an extended period of time have massive orgs.
330,000+ in my ORG. I would start over with an axe.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I immediately checked mine. That whole lump in the throat is real! I agree, axe to start over would be the only way. I'm sitting at over 32,000 haves in my org! I would want a free year of total access! haha
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(03-20-2016, 02:23 PM)zeprock Wrote: 330,000+ in my ORG. I would start over with an axe.
I was thinking the Office Space computer bashing scene, LOL.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Matt, hope your org was able to be retrieved. I know when they do updates, it affects random users it seems.

I'm currently getting the Org is under maintenance message. Hopefully it won't affect me but I am currently re-doing my org so it won't hurt as much......
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(03-21-2016, 12:17 AM)david campos Wrote: Matt, hope your org was able to be retrieved. I know when they do updates, it affects random users it seems.
Thanks David. As of this morning I had 1 additional card in there, for a grand total of 6. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that whatever maintenance is going on resolves my problem because my emails to Beckett haven't been responded to.

Well, emailing Beckett didn't work so I tried the live chat feature. I dealt with a gentleman named Bruce and he seemed to take an interest in my issue. He asked me to give him 24 hours to fix my issue so we shall see...

Matt,

Just out of curiosity, what does it say when you hit the "Calculate Total Value" button? Does the value for the current cards that you can see come up, or is it accurate to your whole collection?

Randi

(03-21-2016, 02:47 PM)rayeates Wrote: Matt,

Just out of curiosity, what does it say when you hit the "Calculate Total Value" button? Does the value for the current cards that you can see come up, or is it accurate to your whole collection?

Randi
It recalculated it to $0 even though my org has 6 cards in it with values.

Matt if you go into the OPG and look up a card you know for sure was in there, is the folder icon used to add the card ghosted out? If it is it is probably still in your ORG, just not displaying properly or ORG giving you access. Happens alot when you add new cards and then they appear in ORG a few days later, but the problem you and others have cited of entire ORGS disappearing is deep pit gut wrenching scary.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!