`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box Breakers: Buying all Stantons!

Box Breakers: Buying all Stantons!
I couldn't decide which thread this belonged in, but I decided on this one since I thought it might be relevant to anyone breaking new product.

Bottom line, I am supercollecting Stanton (about 600 different cards and nearly 2,000 total), so I'd be glad to work a deal with you (paypal) for whatever you bust in your latest break.

If you pull a high-end card, I'd be glad to hear about it, but in case it's out of my league, be sure to contact HOFcollector, another longtime member of the Beckett community who collects the nicer end of the Stanton spectrum.

ALSO, If you're a Stanton supercollector, drop me a line--hopefully we can make magic happen. I have hundreds of DIFFERENT (mostly low end) cards that I'd be willing to trade for my (low-end) needs. I have plenty of high end too, so anything is possible.

PM me, or send me a trade, or whatever. Just keep me in mind.

I have well over 100 trades on Beckett (over the past 5 years) and plan to remain active in the community, so transact with confidence!

Thanks guys,
Patrick
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: Box Breakers: Buying all Stantons!
Need ya to make some room in your messages. Says your box is full right now.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: Box Breakers: Buying all Stantons!
Pm sent.