`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with sorting on photobucket

Need help with sorting on photobucket
Im having issues with the option to sort manually. At first it works well and saves the pics in the order I want. Its until I go to a different page or sign out etc that it reverts back to the previously saved order. Im not exactly sure if there is anything I can do or if its just the website itself. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Need help with sorting on photobucket
Having the same issue, very frustrating!

I gave up on photo bucket on the large scale stuff, like this hobby. I gave Jeff the mod my login and password to help me, how frustrated I got.

He's explained a few things to me and as soon as I un-butt hurt I'll execute his advice.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Yea they fell off. I switched to SportsCardAlbum.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(03-17-2016, 01:36 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Yea they fell off. I switched to SportsCardAlbum.
They really have. I can't get the hang of SCA, I used it a while back, but can't remember/figure out how to add new cards.

(03-17-2016, 11:11 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: They really have. I can't get the hang of SCA, I used it a while back, but can't remember/figure out how to add new cards.
PM returned!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10