`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racing for trade (Autos, Race Used, RC's)

Racing for trade (Autos, Race Used, RC's)
Have another batch of Jeff Gordon cards for trade. Got some autos and race used stuff of other drivers. Would like some Kyle Busch stuff in return. Also doing a base autograph of nearly every driver so have a lot I need their. Most of my race used stuff is multi colored. I collect every sport so if I got something you may be interested in let me know. Would like to do some trades.

RE: Racing for trade (Autos, Race Used, RC's)
Have added some multi colored race used and some autos and a couple of rookie cards. Still have plenty of gordons left. Thanks for the trades so far and hope to do some more.

I might have some Kyle Busch duplicates to trade. None are AU and/or RU though. You can check my ORG to see if there's anything you need.

Got some more race used and autos in today. As long as the offer is right, anything I have is for trade. Looking for a ryan blaney auto. In particular the 2015 press pass signings gold card if anybody got one that they would trade.

(03-16-2016, 03:25 PM)corbins sports cards Wrote: Have another batch of Jeff Gordon cards for trade. Got some autos and race used stuff of other drivers. Would like some Kyle Busch stuff in return. Also doing a base autograph of nearly every driver so have a lot I need their. Most of my race used stuff is multi colored. I collect every sport so if I got something you may be interested in let me know. Would like to do some trades.
Any interest in some Crew Chief AU'd cards? I just got a half-dozen in that are for trade. All are from 2000 Press Pass Signings. They are in my ORGANIZE. LMK!