`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And Streaky ups his game to a whole new level of ridiculousness ! (Donruss Style)

RE: And Streaky ups his game to a whole new level of ridiculousness ! (Donruss Style)
(03-15-2016, 11:56 PM)ozziefan04 Wrote: Doesn't gary brown play for san fran and not LA? The card says LA just curious
Hey, chill out man, it's all in California dude, right? But It's really hard to tell which is which without logos! Smile Smile
But yeah, I believe you are correct, sir. Last I saw, he was with the Giants ... Unless he was traded off season and was some player to be named later.

Okay, just checked ... Panini is correct ... We were wrong

On March 31, 2015, Brown was designated for assignment by the Giants. He was claimed by the St. Louis Cardinals. Brown was designated by the Cardinals on April 21, and claimed by the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim on April 22. He was sent to the Triple–A Salt Lake Bees.

So, he's now in AAA with an affiliate of the Angels.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: And Streaky ups his game to a whole new level of ridiculousness ! (Donruss Style)
That is absurd luck Doc! Wow! Congratulations!

Wow I didn't even know he was with the cardinals haha, guess I need to get my act together, go Panini with your bad self, no redeem my pending redemptions haha.

(03-16-2016, 05:49 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey, chill out man, it's all in California dude, right? But It's really hard to tell which is which without logos! Smile Smile
But yeah, I believe you are correct, sir. Last I saw, he was with the Giants ... Unless he was traded off season and was some player to be named later.

Okay, just checked ... Panini is correct ... We were wrong

On March 31, 2015, Brown was designated for assignment by the Giants. He was claimed by the St. Louis Cardinals. Brown was designated by the Cardinals on April 21, and claimed by the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim on April 22. He was sent to the Triple–A Salt Lake Bees.

So, he's now in AAA with an affiliate of the Angels.
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.

(03-17-2016, 04:41 AM)ozziefan04 Wrote: Wow I didn't even know he was with the cardinals haha, guess I need to get my act together, go Panini with your bad self, no redeem my pending redemptions haha.
I think Gary Brown was with your Cards for less than one day, so if you blinked, you'd have missed his coming & going Smile
(03-16-2016, 01:19 PM)jbissell Wrote: That is absurd luck Doc! Wow! Congratulations!
Thanks! Yeah, I was thinking the same thing ... It seemed pretty absurd at the time.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

This is just absurd luck!! Congratulations! Ride it out while you can. Now I'm sitting here trying to come up with some reason I need to go to Target and buy up all of the Donruss. Unfortunately, retail luck has never been my thing.