`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woogie's new arrivals

Woogie's new arrivals
Figure I'm gonna start one of these, if for nothing else for me to keep up with all the good trades I'll be getting along with any purchases and what nots.

This week has had it's up and downs, mostly down with the terrible Heritage Case break. But on the upside I completed quite a few trades so I've gotten a lot for my pc to include players and sets I'm working on:

Rizzo 2015 Prizm rainbow is getting there, got this from the bay:
[Image: 0310161222a_zpsm1aybscd.jpg]

A couple trades:
[Image: 0314161229_zpsg9znpnr8.jpg]
[Image: 0314161238_zpsepkbhqkh.jpg]

I figure I'll just keep updating this thread instead of making new ones. Seems like the "thing" to do.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: Woogie's new arrivals
You have some stuff I'd like to trade for. Sent over an open offer. Hope we can work something out. Thanks for the look!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

HUGE Mail day for me today! Lots of Rizzo's. Building up some rainbows. I actually have more than 2 different colors on some cards now! haha

photo 0321161504_zpsttdqrlvt.jpg

Nice stuff man! Look for his cards to make a jump if the Cubs start out hot.

(03-21-2016, 06:24 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nice stuff man! Look for his cards to make a jump if the Cubs start out hot.
Thanks! I'm hoping so, maybe I need to hurry up and get as much as I can before opening day! haha

Good stuff! Thanks for the trade. Hope we can trade again soon!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

I see some Kerry Wood throughout your pictures. I just added about 60 different Wood cards for trade. Feel free to look.

Scott

(03-21-2016, 09:53 PM)garrisc Wrote: I see some Kerry Wood throughout your pictures. I just added about 60 different Wood cards for trade. Feel free to look.

Scott
Shhhh, I can't seriously start pc'ing Kerry Wood too. haha

Very awesome mail day for me!!! Big shout out to ne12bc12 (Rob) for the Rizzo Triple Threads and the Alcantara auto and a big shout out to ringers1993 (Jeff) for the Ernie Banks!
 photo rizzo jersey alcantara auto banks goudey mail day_zpseeoodgye.jpg

Had another very cool mail day today, 2 trades, and an ebay purchase snagging 5 Rizzo's for less than $3 each (Took advantage of a combined shipping deal).
 photo 0328161844a_zpsnfpb8tbs.jpg
Nothing spectacular here, just stopped in at an expensive card shop close to where my parents live. Picked up 4 packs of Bowman Chrome, only got the Refractor /499 of Nick Kingham, a Matz Profiles Mini, and a Yelich Series Next die cut, then bought a jumbo of 2014 Topps Update, and some singles for my signature PC stuff. I wanted a box of bowman chrome, but he was charging about 25% more than online prices.
 photo 0328161919_zpsggl7hoee.jpg