Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for last few Jordan cards

Looking for last few Jordan cards
(Updated List 11/7/17)

Hi all! Big MJ fan here. I've been collecting off and on since 1992. Over the past couple years, I've become determined to finish my Michael Jordan card collection. I'm fortunate to say that I'm down to only needing a few more (graded/ungraded does not matter). Hoping this forum can help me out.
96-97 Flair Hot Shots
If anyone has any of these, knows someone who might, or can simply keep an eye out for me.. I would greatly appreciate any assistance. I can assure you I take great pride and care with my collection, and give them a good home. I am extremely grateful for your time and effort.

Oh - and feel free to check out some of my best Jordans on my Instagram page. Just search for Teevo42

RE: Looking for MJ cards
Been a week, wanted to say my post has been updated. Hope to get some help from the Beckett community! Thanks guys.

Seeing if anyone can help, thanks.

(04-15-2016, 05:25 PM)Teevo42 Wrote: Seeing if anyone can help, thanks.
I have a lot of jordan cards,i check my cards i wish i had some of the cards you are looking for.

Thanks for the reply Bigallen12. Let me know if you have any of these that you're willing to sell. I just got my Triumvirate today, down to 6 left!

(05-01-2016, 10:12 PM)Teevo42 Wrote: Thanks for the reply Bigallen12. Let me know if you have any of these that you're willing to sell. I just got my Triumvirate today, down to 6 left!
I have to show you my just jordan card,i got this out of 2014-2015 letterman.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Updated list

RE: Looking for last few Jordan cards
Updated list.

Updated list.

Updated list. If anyone has any contacts or can help me acquire any of these cards, please let me know. Much appreciated!