`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate the bay!

I hate the bay!
I sold a card for a reasonable price. The card had no issues. The buyer writes me saying the card is damaged but won't provide pictures. He opens a return case and I once again ask for pictures but the case ended today and eBay sided with the buyer! WTF?

RE: I hate the bay!
That's pretty lame. Who's the buyer?

That's a huge pain in the backside. Put buyer on blast.

Please give buyers Ebay ID so we can avoid them. I have also having an issue with a scammer on there right now. The Ebay ID I am having issues with Yusone

(03-10-2016, 11:59 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: I sold a card for a reasonable price. The card had no issues. The buyer writes me saying the card is damaged but won't provide pictures. He opens a return case and I once again ask for pictures but the case ended today and eBay sided with the buyer! WTF?
Not sure if this is the case, but I know eBay cases are all about communication. If a buyer/seller doesn't respond to a message within a couple days, just continue sending them until they respond. Ebay assumes that if no messages are being sent then the case must be closed (i.e. they will not keep a case open just because someone didn't reply to a message). That being said, you might want to contact eBay regarding the buyer never responding.

Hopefully they sent the card back before they were given a refund.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

eBay is more and more one-sided. I had an instance where I sold a card & shipped it with tracking. USPS website should it was delivered. Buyer opened a case saying card never received. I provided a scan of my receipt showing day it was mailed and zip code, along with screen shot from USPS showing it was delivered but was ruled against and money refunded to buyer. Saying I was mad is an understatement!
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

(03-11-2016, 08:28 AM)djohn Wrote: Not sure if this is the case, but I know eBay cases are all about communication. If a buyer/seller doesn't respond to a message within a couple days, just continue sending them until they respond. Ebay assumes that if no messages are being sent then the case must be closed (i.e. they will not keep a case open just because someone didn't reply to a message). That being said, you might want to contact eBay regarding the buyer never responding.

Hopefully they sent the card back before they were given a refund.
This is correct. You need to call eBay and tell them you want to appeal the decision. Tell them you repeatedly asked for pictures, and the buyer would never send them.

I had a similar scenario not long ago, and the buyer never would do as I asked. eBay sided with them, and refunded $325 back to them. I called and appealed, eBay sided with me, and gave me my money back.

Frickin' scammers need to be smacked in the forehead 3-4 times with a wooden ruler!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(03-10-2016, 11:59 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: I sold a card for a reasonable price. The card had no issues. The buyer writes me saying the card is damaged but won't provide pictures. He opens a return case and I once again ask for pictures but the case ended today and eBay sided with the buyer! WTF?
Please let us know who it is so I can blacklist them. I have blacklisted more buyers from info on these boards than anywhere else. I hope it works out for you bud.

A-- hats.

I have been selling a lot on there recently and luckily *knock on wood* have yet to have any real issues. I have had one return, but it was a card that the buyer was simply looking to get a 90's insert griffey he could grade at a 9.5 and flip. He returned to me with no issues and it was a smooth deal. Sucked but I wasnt out any money.
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%