`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
This one gets it's own thread...

RE: This one gets it's own thread...
(03-10-2016, 03:21 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'm not sure me just sending it to you is an offer...
Ha ha, fair enough!!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(03-10-2016, 03:25 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Who's Jeter?
I knew it was coming...

That is one heck of a card!!!! Congrats Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Absolutely filthy...congrats on a beauty of a card

Thank you gentlemen!

Love it!

Did you send it to Beckett for grading or the previous owner? Either way I think it's a smart move for the protection alone.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

Remarkable card! Truly a centerpiece collectible, if there ever was one!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(03-10-2016, 04:40 PM)crossada Wrote: Love it!

Did you send it to Beckett for grading or the previous owner? Either way I think it's a smart move for the protection alone.
That was the original owner. Which is good because now I don't have to give myself an ulcer sending it through the mail myself.
(03-10-2016, 04:54 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Remarkable card! Truly a centerpiece collectible, if there ever was one!
Thanks Doc! I have another really great Jeter coming in a month down the road as well that you may appreciate.

I'm kinda torn about this. Such a beautiful card, a Jeter logoman. Oh so desirable for us Jeter guys and there it sits within the enemies clutches. No Jeter card so majestic should have to withstand such torture. I demand you hand it over immediately where it will be loved and cherished among a swath of friendly faces of Yankees lore.

Yes, I am jealous.

(03-10-2016, 06:07 PM)dimarco73 Wrote: I'm kinda torn about this. Such a beautiful card, a Jeter logoman. Oh so desirable for us Jeter guys and there it sits within the enemies clutches. No Jeter card so majestic should have to withstand such torture. I demand you hand it over immediately where it will be loved and cherished among a swath of friendly faces of Yankees lore.

Yes, I am jealous.
Haha, I would feel the same way I suppose if someone had an Ernie Banks similar card in their nasty Cardinals meat grabbers!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]