`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2009-10 Curry for Curry Trades?

2009-10 Curry for Curry Trades?
I have several 09-10 Curry dupes I would gladly trade for other 09-10 Currys I need. Seeing as though he is easily the hottest player in BK hobby, I feel like I can't trade them for anything else at this point! Maybe Mike Trout rookies haha... Also I would very likely trade in your favor if you have 09-10 Currys FT and DON'T need Curry rookies in return.

Please send an offer or post here if interested. Maybe we can help each other out?

Thanks!

RE: 2009-10 Curry for Curry Trades?
I'm close to having my full PC in Organize again, as well as all of the Wants I need. I'm pretty sure you have the 2009-10 Curry I have (I don't have all of my for trade items in yet), but maybe we could do something in a week. You have at least 24 cards that I need.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(03-09-2016, 03:08 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'm close to having my full PC in Organize again, as well as all of the Wants I need. I'm pretty sure you have the 2009-10 Curry I have (I don't have all of my for trade items in yet), but maybe we could do something in a week. You have at least 24 cards that I need.
What the??! Where have you been man? Haha, long time no see on the boards. Still down south or did you migrate back this way?
I'm already officially interested in whatever Curry you have available so let me know when you get them loaded up. I'll make sure I don't trade any Pistons in the meantime...

(03-10-2016, 10:28 AM)evolb909 Wrote: What the??! Where have you been man? Haha, long time no see on the boards. Still down south or did you migrate back this way?
I'm already officially interested in whatever Curry you have available so let me know when you get them loaded up. I'll make sure I don't trade any Pistons in the meantime...
I had a personal matter that engulfed all of my attention as well as most of my finances. Tie that in with taking a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class and I'm doing my best to abstain falling back into the industry. However, I wanted to get back to trading at least as I still have a lot of cards (most of them probably worthless) that I don't need nor want. I also think I'm going to get rid of most of my sets, especially if they aren't complete. I am still down south where I likely will be for the rest of my life.

I should be done updating my PC by the end of next week at the very latest, then I'll start putting in my tradeables. But I could obviously get the Curry first.

Hope all is well with you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Life works that way sometimes unfortunately. Glad to hear you are back on track though. Always have to try to find time for the hobby, I would be stressed out if I had to take a break from collecting haha... I need to start trading more and buying less though. Sounds good man, send over an offer when you get everything sorted out.

I'm done putting my PC in, and you have 38 cards I need, so I'll start getting in my tradeables this week and get you something soon. Smile

Sounds good man, looking forward to it...