`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 pack 2016 Topps Series 1 Jumbo + friendly LCS "You can have those"

1 pack 2016 Topps Series 1 Jumbo + friendly LCS "You can have those"
So stopped in at my LCS yesterday, just to B.S. not really wanting to buy anything, (Happened to be in the area) and he had an open box of Jumbo and was selling packs for $13. I thumbed through a bunch of singles he had out, found a few cards for my wife's Seahawks PC and a couple for me, plus the Lindor and Sherman in a %50 off box. Lindor was marked at $12 and the Sherman at $8 I figured $10 for both is a steal (ended up getting them for free too!)! Then I asked about the Jumbo packs, he said the 3 hits had already been pulled so if I wanted a pack, he'd sell it to me for $10. I figured I might get lucky and snag a buyback or at least get a Cubbie out of the pack. Ended up getting a Hosmer Gold plus the below Matt Harvey. Guess he either miss counted the hits, or Topps loaded an extra hit in the box! Either way I was pleasantly surprised!

[Image: 0307161712_zpsi42o8br3.jpg]

[Image: Sherman%20Lindor%20from%20LCS_zpsstverfaj.jpg]

And that's how they get me to come back and spend more $$! haha
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: 1 pack 2016 Topps Series 1 Jumbo + friendly LCS "You can have those"
Yeah, I have a guy out here who always puts Angels and Giants to the side, and just gives them to me almost every time I walk in. hahahah! I can't even keep track of them.. Guess I need a few more PC binders. hahahah

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: 1 pack 2016 Topps Series 1 Jumbo + friendly LCS "You can have those"
Nice surprise hit! Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.