`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Heritage retail

2016 Heritage retail
Opened a couple of blasters. Here's what I got ... Target exclusive 'stand-up' of Bryant (not pictured ...Josh Donaldson) Nelson Cruz mini and a Francisco 'Frank' Liriano error card. (Not pictured: 6 HN SP and a Dellin Betances chrome /567)
If these error cards are as rare as in years past, then I did pretty good.
[Image: 4D348C47-63AC-431A-9093-841423F516D3_zpsfso9v907.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2016 Heritage retail
Nicely done! There's just something about Heritage.....it's always a slam dunk set!

Congrats!! Gonna start calling you retail king! That Frank has sold for some big bucks lately..

(03-08-2016, 11:31 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Congrats!! Gonna start calling you retail king! That Frank has sold for some big bucks lately..
Wait a second. There's only one Retail King around here.

Don't make me post the Kris Bryant SSP I pulled out of a Topps blister pack or the Andrew Wiggins auto I pulled out of a Donruss basketball blaster a couple of weeks ago!

But nice stuff, Doc!

Every time I see a post with Doc on it and these awesome hits, I go and buy the leftover crap it seems! haha Gratz anyways Doc.

I got my Heritage case coming in two days. I'm excited it's not retail! haha
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(03-08-2016, 09:42 AM)madamson Wrote: Nicely done! There's just something about Heritage.....it's always a slam dunk set!
There are sooooo many types of hidden gems in that series of cards. Even getting the 2 or 3 SP #426-500 cards make retail a decent purchase.
(03-08-2016, 11:31 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Congrats!! Gonna start calling you retail king! That Frank has sold for some big bucks lately..
Wow you're right ... Frank Liriano was a great hit!
Be careful who you call The Retail King .... Someone is very attached to that moniker. Smile
(03-09-2016, 12:30 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Wait a second. There's only one Retail King around here.

Don't make me post the Kris Bryant SSP I pulled out of a Topps blister pack or the Andrew Wiggins auto I pulled out of a Donruss basketball blaster a couple of weeks ago!
But nice stuff, Doc!
See!!! What'd I tell ya! Smile

(03-09-2016, 07:32 PM)woogie23 Wrote: Every time I see a post with Doc on it and these awesome hits, I go and buy the leftover crap it seems! haha Gratz anyways Doc.

I got my Heritage case coming in two days. I'm excited it's not retail! haha
Thanks, man!
Hope your Heritage case kicks a$$!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

lucky!
ive mostly given up card buying other than some things here or there with comc funds but i occasionally will buy a blaster at target and it never amounts to much
i'll probably try 1-2 heritage always liked heritage.

(03-11-2016, 02:30 PM)rentzington Wrote: lucky!
ive mostly given up card buying other than some things here or there with comc funds but i occasionally will buy a blaster at target and it never amounts to much
i'll probably try 1-2 heritage always liked heritage.
I've been very 'retail lucky' in 2016 so far. I've decided to cut waaaaay down on my new card purchases, but still pick up a new series blaster or 3. My first or second Series 1 blaster purchase yielded me a Luis Severino platinum 1/1 and my first 2 Heritage blasters had the above mentioned cards. I'm sick of acquiring tons of base cards, but picking up a random blaster now and again has been working ... so far.
I have one more $3 off coupon for Heritage, so I'll probably pick up one more then quit while I'm ahead!