`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2001 ultra Fall Classics

2001 ultra Fall Classics
I have a kirby puckett game used, and it is not showing up under the set. Anyone have clue as to why?
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

RE: 2001 ultra Fall Classics
It's probably a redemption card only issued as a replacement for a redemption they didn't have. I have GU cards of Nomar Garciaparra and Jim Rice that weren't listed by Beckett, both from 2001 Fleer products. They were sent to me in the mail from Fleer back in the day. I don't remember what cards I was redeeming at the time but they weren't these cards that I got. I sent pictures of them to Beckett and they have since listed them.

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: 2001 ultra Fall Classics
(03-05-2016, 10:35 AM)exposfan09 Wrote: I have a kirby puckett game used, and it is not showing up under the set. Anyone have clue as to why?
those cards were never in packs, etc...i have argued this before...as a puckett collector these cards never came out before the fleer closure auction (i believe in 2006)...for puckett there are 2 diff...no spot for auto and spot for auto (but not auto'd)...i bought a lot of them from a seller and when i asked where and when he got so many...his answer was "the fleer bankruptcy" sale