`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2015 Strata, too many boxes

2015 Strata, too many boxes
Should have taken the advice of some on the hobby boards about this prodcut but I had to give it a try.

I had had so much luck with Museum, I thought maybe Topps had loaded up this product as well.

They did load it up with rookie autos numbered to 600 and 800!

In the first box I hit a Duke Johnson auto which I think was numbered to 600 or something like that and this card:

[Image: Strata%20Karlos%20Williams.jpg]

Nice patch so I picked out some more boxes and paid. Autos were not that great and as mentioned numbered to 600 and 800, really short printed.

I did hit what the store owner said were the case hits

This was the first one:

[Image: Strata%20Rashard%20Greene.jpg]

Then on to the second case hit according to the owner. I didn't know the player so I asked the six other guys in the local at the time I opened if they knew him? Nobody did

So I checked out his stats! Great for a case hit

GAMES in the NFL 1 ZERO catches for ZERO Yards and ZERO Touchdowns.

Currently on the practice squad of the Cowboys according to the internet

[Image: Strata%20%20Vince%20Mayle.jpg]

Nothing against the player but why is he even in this product? Of course I know why, it is called losing their NFL license and bye, bye Topps

Can't all be winners for sure.

Good luck with your breaks

RE: 2015 Strata, too many boxes
If there were mariota & winston autos in every box, they'd be 300 a box not to mention worth 1/5th of that on the open market and that would be what there was to complain about. There has to be duds, its just the way of the world and just trust me because I've pulled about 10 thousand of em....luck of the draw
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

(03-01-2016, 09:07 PM)Vicktory717 Wrote: If there were mariota & winston autos in every box, they'd be 300 a box not to mention worth 1/5th of that on the open market and that would be what there was to complain about. There has to be duds, its just the way of the world and just trust me because I've pulled about 10 thousand of em....luck of the draw
I wasn't expecting either a Mariota or Winston auto but for a product that is released after the season is OVER, it would have been nice to get an auto of someone who is on an active roster.

I too have hit my share of dud packs, but for a case hit a guy with zero stats if extreme in my opinion.

NICE WILLIAMS, CONGRATS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

That's the downside to the Rookie Photo Shoot ... they invite about 40 position players to the event, thinking well, the guy (like Mayle) was a productive college player going to a team that needs help at that position, he could be something.

And then saturate literally every product with every auto, jersey piece, etc. that those players produced.

And since basically all of their products were created and packaged at the same time ... they just stagger the release dates ... that's why you get Vince Mayle jersey autos as your case hit in a late season release.