Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kris bryant 2016 misprint?noob
Video 
Kris bryant 2016 misprint?noob
My son just got a 2016 series 1 topps kris bryant future stars/all star rookie. He also got one that looks exactly the same but it does not say "future stars" on the top. Is that common?

RE: Kris bryant 2016 misprint?noob
Sounds like he got one that was missing the foil stamping process. Sort of an incomplete card.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Ok. Thanks. For help. Is that rare?

If it looks the same as the other with the rookie cup, then yes it is a misprint.

Has some value to it...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kris-Bryant-2016...SwG-1WwVVf

If its him in a dugout (variation has no "future stars label), you're looking at $150 range...
(02-28-2016, 03:02 PM)blackstang932005 Wrote: Ok. Thanks. For help. Is that rare?
I only saw the one in the completed sales section... and didn't see any currently listed, so I'd say yes. Many think of it simply as a "flawed card" if Beckett does not recognize it as an error (as do I). With a player of Bryant's magnitude/collecting base in the hobby it definitely has a market.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Awesome. Hes 12 yr old excited kid now. Yes that is the card(the one u posted). Thanks a lot.

Sometimes out of laziness companies used to print the same picture for multiple cards, but I don't think that's the case here.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I sent topps a tweet and a picture explaining the kris bryant card missing the topps and future stars logo. They responded quick. They said something about it is a card where the foil missed. He said it happens sometimes. Anyway he said i could send it in for a new card. Im think i should keep this one right? I already have the other card.

I would keep it if it were me. I would like to have a card misprinted/error like this in my collection for my PC guys.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]