`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Trade Offers is Getting Tough

RE: Making Trade Offers is Getting Tough
I have been trying to go out of my way to indicate that I am fine with a protected PWE for my trades with people in the USA. I completely get not paying $9usd for shipping, that is nuts.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(04-16-2016, 10:23 AM)jonathani Wrote: That's worse than I thought. I guess when I go to the PO with multiple packages I just don't notice. Wow.
And it's way more if you actually want to track it, because it has to go through customs. The last time I shipped a Crosby YG to Canada, it was like $22.

Just jumping around the boards looking at threads and stumbled on this discussion. Last week I received my end of a trade from the US...in a PWE...and the postage was $9.50. As somebody else here mentioned I messaged him after about how nuts that was and he didn't even notice since he mailed like 10 trades that day. Today I received my end of another trade, larger in size and weight, in a bubble mailer, and the postage on it was $2.70.
My guess with USPS it just depends on how crappy a mood the worker behind the counter at the Post Office is.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1591379.html

[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(04-28-2016, 08:39 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: My guess with USPS it just depends on how crappy a mood the worker behind the counter at the Post Office is.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1591379.html
That's why I use stamps.com. Never have to deal with ornery postal workers, and the rates are fantastic!

I use a kiosk and ship bubble envelopes for a low as $1.70.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia