`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ozzie Smith Super Collector Needs

Ozzie Smith Super Collector Needs
I'm looking for some harder to find Ozzie cards to complete my collection. If you have anything I'm needing I would be willing to buy/trade for anything still on my list. Thanks is advance for your time!

Attached Files
.pdf   ozzie smith cards needed.pdf (Size: 248.57 KB / Downloads: 22)

RE: Ozzie Smith Super Collector Needs
(02-17-2016, 06:13 PM)thunder71 Wrote: I'm looking for some harder to find Ozzie cards to complete my collection. If you have anything I'm needing I would be willing to buy/trade for anything still on my list. Thanks is advance for your time!
It's not on your list, but if you need the 1988 Topps/O-pee-Chee Sticker back that has the O-pee-Chee logo rather than the Topps logo Pm me with your address and I can PWE it out to you the next time I'm mailing out trades.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

RE: Ozzie Smith Super Collector Needs
(02-17-2016, 10:54 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: It's not on your list, but if you need the 1988 Topps/O-pee-Chee Sticker back that has the O-pee-Chee logo rather than the Topps logo Pm me with your address and I can PWE it out to you the next time I'm mailing out trades.
Thanks much for the reply doublechecked and I already have both of those in 1988.