`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade question

Trade question
Sorry everyone, not sure where to ask this question as I'm sure it's been asked before. ... How long to wait for a trade to come in? No response from other trader for over 2 weeks. Cards are marked shipped but......

RE: Trade question
well first make sure you are dealing with a good trader. sometimes it may take 10 days or so to get your end. if you are a new trader you need to send first. some traders mark there end shipped just to clear the cards out of the inventory. every trader is different.
[Image: cowboys.jpg]
John Slitzer / MVSSportsCards
Always Collecting Dallas Cowboys Autoghaphs & All Hall Of Famers!!!

(02-17-2016, 01:54 PM)jamesmichael30 Wrote: Sorry everyone, not sure where to ask this question as I'm sure it's been asked before. ... How long to wait for a trade to come in? No response from other trader for over 2 weeks. Cards are marked shipped but......
The lack of communication is definitely disturbing. They should be letting you know. No harm in telling them you're concerned and asking for an update.

When was it that they marked it as shipped? If it has been 2 weeks since then, I'd definitely be concerned. There's absolutely no reason to go that long. I'm guessing that since you're newer you sent first?
Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

MLB - Nolan Ryan, Griffey Jr., Trout, Kris Bryant
NBA - LeBron, Jordan
NFL - Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys

Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

yes i sent first, mailed em on 31 january , received their end 5 february, marked shipped 6 february. Finally responded today with a tracking number due saturday, put into the mail today. Let me vent a little here and say ANYONE marking things shipped but sitting on them for 11 days is UNACCEPTABLE.

(02-17-2016, 08:16 PM)jamesmichael30 Wrote: yes i sent first, mailed em on 31 january , received their end 5 february, marked shipped 6 february. Finally responded today with a tracking number due saturday, put into the mail today. Let me vent a little here and say ANYONE marking things shipped but sitting on them for 11 days is UNACCEPTABLE.
You're ABSOLUTELY right. I've noticed a few folks doing this lately. There are some odd practices, but don't fret about it. It's very rare. Most folks are pretty on-point and awesome.

Personally, I don't mark shipped until the package is in the hands of USPS. Just makes sense.
Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

MLB - Nolan Ryan, Griffey Jr., Trout, Kris Bryant
NBA - LeBron, Jordan
NFL - Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys