`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New User

New User
Hello everybody, I have been lurking on the boards for some time. I finally made the decision to get a subscription in order to start trading and expanding my collection. I look forward to trading with some of you guys. As most can guess by my username I am an avid Diamondbacks fan. I should be getting some cards added to my organize over the next few days so lets get some trades done!

AZDbacks2027

RE: New User
Welcome aboard.

Welcome! Hope your collection grows and you make some great trades! Smile
Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

MLB - Nolan Ryan, Griffey Jr., Trout, Kris Bryant
NBA - LeBron, Jordan
NFL - Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys

Check me when you're ready, and welcome aboard!!!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Welcome on bud.
2 things before you get too far with your org and it's a pain in the *****. You need to make sure you mark all of your cards as haves and trade away (for trade). The other is when entering conditions, site standard is 8 (nrmt/mint) unless graded. Anything above throws the book value off too high.

Always happy to see a new trader and ready to deal as you get your stuff into ORG.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Right now I am trying to figure out how to get my cards to show as for trade. I managed to get 1 card entered properly. When I enter the cards I put them into my for trade folder and then mark the have QTY as 1 and the Trade away QTY as 1 as well correct? Sorry for the rookie question.

(02-17-2016, 02:12 PM)AZDbacks2027 Wrote: Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Right now I am trying to figure out how to get my cards to show as for trade. I managed to get 1 card entered properly. When I enter the cards I put them into my for trade folder and then mark the have QTY as 1 and the Trade away QTY as 1 as well correct? Sorry for the rookie question.
Yep, that's it. Also, there is a green ring around the box that you update that will appear which shows that the change has been made. If the ring around the box is yellow, your Org won't reflect the change. Sometimes it takes a minute for it to turn to green, but you should be good to go after that. Took me a while to realize that when I first joined.
[Image: Dm1XdZF.png]

Welcome. I am always up for a trade.

Welcome aboard, I as well am always open for trading